We invite school principals and other school leaders to join us for an engaging Zoom meeting focused on Guiding Principle 5 (GP5) – “Teacher interacts with parents and community.” Our expert panel will discuss the importance of parent and community engagement for student outcomes and the critical role GP5 plays in fostering collaboration.
During this interactive session, we will explore:
- The significance of GP5 in building trust, fostering open communication, and working collaboratively with parents and the community to benefit student achievement levels.
- Developing clear and purposeful descriptors for GP5 that challenge teachers to refine their interaction skills while aligning with the Ministry of Education, Youth & Information’s guidelines.
- Identifying suitable evidence to support the achievement of credits for GP5.
- Tips for adapting and implementing the descriptors within your school context to ensure they serve their intended purpose.
- Opportunities for Q&A and sharing of best practices among school leaders.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and collaborate with other educational leaders committed to fostering parent and community engagement for the benefit of student outcomes. Reserve your spot today!
We look forward to your participation and valuable contributions to the discussion!